Welcome to the Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre. At Mother Teresa ELC we offer a dynamic and innovative learning environment staffed by a fantastic team of dedicated and enthusiastic Educators.
Our centre philosophy is:
- At Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre, we work in co-operation with our school to provide a warm, welcoming, nurturing and safe environment for the children in our care. Our faith, the spirit of Jesus and the examples of Mother Teresa underpin all that we do and are.
- We, in partnership with parents and carers, aim to engender a passion for learning through child centred, play based enquiry learning. We respect and encourage the children, and their right to drive their own learning.
- Each child is treated as an individual. Within our community we value and celebrate cultural diversity. We encourage the children to respect our environment by providing a sustainable school, and through our recycling and sensible resource usage.
- We adopt a positive and progressive approach to change, adapting well to new requirements and ideas, and encourage professional development and commitment in our staff to ensure a caring and innovative environment for all.
If you would like any more information please feel free to contact us on the following telephone numbers, or email us on the following email address:
ELC Telephone: 02 6241 3211
ELC Mobile: 0409752759
ELC Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee applies of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
Information & Documents